Mittwoch, 15. März 2017

Fly Emirates

I have to tell you that I actually hate flying. I think it's the worst of all transports. It's not about flying itself but mainly the hassle to get on the plane, the uncomfortable seats, having to sit for hours without being able to move. So after some hesitating and advice from friends I decided to give me the special treat to fly with Emirates. I can tell you that I do not regret my choice :)
Sounds good right? And it actually was quite nice for an in plane meal. 

Had to leave a little mark for the next one to enjoy. Hope it makes someone smile today. :)  

All drinks except champagne are complementary so let's try to get some of your ticket money back :)

"A Gin Tonic please."
"Do you want it double sir?" 
Well..... 🎉

First time since my flight to Chicago in business class that I actually got real cutlery.  Yes, silverware, like made of metal.  

Reach for the stars. 

1 Kommentar: